Thu Jul 27 00:46:13 UTC 2017
- Who becomes a target?
- What does actually happen to you?
- How do I exit such a situation?
- What kinds of people would do such things to other people?
- Why doesn’t the government stop such abuses and excesses?
- … but why?
- Why don’t lawyers, legal agencies such as the ACLU, The Public Defenders Office and human rights watchdog organizations such as Amnesty International help? Isn’t that their job?
- How many TIs are there in the U.S.?
- love and family …
- How do I disabuse myself?
- What constitutes self defense in such cases of abuse?
- How do I protect myself against their harassment and torture?
- How many perps are there?
- How do snitches and perpetrators react when made aware about their actions? Do they know what they are doing?
- How much do perps get paid?
- Why don’t more people know about this?
- When/Where does it happen?
- How does it happen?
There is no single, clear-cut discerning rule as to whom will perpetrators likely choose as a target. As gleaned from a set of misplaced documents which survived the destruction order by CIA Director Richard Helms (for which he was not prosecuted), Ted Kennedy pointed out on the Senate floor in 1977:
“… [the] “extensive testing and experimentation” program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens “at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign.” Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to “unwitting subjects in social situations.”
They may claim that in order not to bias their “scientific research” in their bid for total societal control, they need to biologically and socially experiment with individuals belonging to all walks of life. MKUltra consisted of some 149 subprojects which the government subcontracted under various guises to at least 80 social institutions, such as universities, research foundations, prisons and hospitals, and 185 private researchers, which were all funded indirectly[MKUltra:16]:
- some TIs believe they are being used for medical experimentation due to their blood type or for some other medical condition or biological specificity (in some cases doctors have told them) that pharmaceutical companies and research institutions are interested in;
- ~*„Zwillinge ‘raus“*~ (“twins out”) was the welcoming announcement that newcomers heard at arrival in concentration camps. Fraternal and identical twins have been coveted for human experimentation in relation to the nature vs. nurture dichotomy since the Nazi era experiments by Joseph Mengele (aka “the angel of death”) ~*to this date*~;
- some TIs are openly, morally motivated towards their selfless activism for socially progressive causes, while others may be seen as secretive, reactionary and morally backwards as they could possibly be, others couldn’t care less about political theatrics one way or the other and those who see the good, bad and ugly aspects to the left and to the right;
- some TIs believe they are being targeted, because they became whistleblowers, but then, there are high profile whistleblowers whom the government doesn’t target;
- as the Church Committee hearings showed, in the U.S. and European, “1st world” countries, they do tend to target more women and girls for experimentation and as victims for their mind-control training. Most TIs think that difference is due to the fact that men, generally speaking, are less communicative when it comes to matters relating to their bodily health and minds (which explains the life expectancy gap) and are more likely to act out violently towards perps or the general public and the government doesn’t welcome press coverage to those matters, but 75% of psychology graduates are USG is the ~**~ largest employer of them;
- they actively seek out ~*wide and large*~ for individuals who:
- are “free spirits”, not group people molded by the norms they frame and control;
- dare to have a spine (participating in occupy protests or opposing anti immigrants policies will flag you to them as a potential “person of interest”);
- are not seen as central in their social groups (instead of choosing Meryl Streep or Jack Nicholson they choose to ruin the career, well-doing business and life of actor Stephen Shellen);
- are more central figure heads in case of minorities and people discriminated upon;
- as they believe, can be more easily isolated, “own”, interpersonally engage, train into learned helplessness in order to hopefully subjugate them into their rank;
- can be controlled and managed through social institutions they control, such as foster children[*];
- are considered “socially awkward”, “loners” by their peers; so, their claims will be more likely disbelieved, dismissed, rationalized;
- as representative quotas of their demographics;[*];
- in all professions and trades.
It depends on what perpetrators (among them psychology graduates) consider to be your “bio-psychological and behavioral profile” and your own functional and social environment. Their harassment towards you may be part of their “operational psychology” school work and psychopathic training.[*][*][*] You will definitely notice very odd and peculiar things happening to you interfering with the course of your regular life, which can’t possibly be random and are obviously articulated by means of some obvious agency but without an actionably demonstrable trace to the perpetrators. TI social justice activist Bruno Marchesani related to us the story of a blind TI that decided to study psychology in order to help other TIs. Perpetrators zapped her fingers (so she couldn’t read), after which she expressed in meetings with her TI support group that she did feel suicidal. Perpetrators never stopped harassing her. She did commit suicide.[*]
You can’t. It is like a chronic disease for which there is no cure even if you had the money to pay for it. The best you can do is manage it as functionally, healthily, morally and spiritually well as you possibly can. Unless you are being non-consensually used for a very specific type of research, once you are included in and “managed” through their lists, they use you in various well-compartmentalized ways in order to justify salaries and train their structures of control. Gang stalkers would not know of other perps training DEWs on you and they would not know of smear campaigns directed at you at work, nor will they know that you are being used for non-consensual experimentation. Even after you die they keep you in their data repositories as a correlating entry to possibly target other people who had related to you or show similar patterns of behavior.[* : theIntercept.com: “after you die”] If, say, you go to the doctor or hire a lawyer, all they do is case those developments. Few TIs claim their harassment stopped at some point by themselves (probably, because the program they were part of came to an end) and even though TIs know well police departments participate in the harassment and have found the court system totally useless, at least Bobby Towers claims to have used the legal system to stop gang stalkers, which he documented in his book.[https://www.amazon.com/Circle-Snakes-Bobby-Towers/dp/1523998520]. There are very few people who claim to have escaped their own targeting to whatever extent they believe, by walking away from their homes without telling absolutely anybody or hinting in any way towards the preparation of their plans, changing their look, crossing jurisdictional borders into another country and remaining in hiding with the help of their family not even letting employers know where they live. However, they noticed that they were accompanied in their one-way, run-away public transportation trip and welcomed at their destination.[*] [*].
Pretty much anyone! As exhaustively tested and cased social experiments have shown, most people would knowingly and carelessly harassed and even harm other people. The “Obedience to Authority” social experiment showed how a mere pretense of authority would be enough for people to induce irreversibly harming electro-convulsive torture on unwilling persons and even keep doing so while their apparent victim wasn’t responsive anymore. The Stanford prison experiment showed how people at some point start taking seriously the roles of what initially was a playful arrangement. The Rosenhan experiment vertically showed that there is from very little to absolutely nothing provably scientific about psychiatry and psychology. Ironically inmates were able to easily tell apart the fake impostors posing as mentally ill from true patients, while institutional “subject matter experts” were repeatedly duped! David Rosenhan stated as the main thesis of his experiment:
“At its heart, the question of whether the sane can be distinguished from the insane (and whether degrees of insanity can be distinguished from each other) is a simple matter: do the salient characteristics that lead to diagnoses reside in the patients themselves or in the environments and contexts in which observers find them?”[*]
“Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self-preservation?”
Any sane and morally healthy individual would wonder what kinds of people would have such preoccupations and how could such people find their careers as government officials. Foucault’s anthropologies studied the social aspects of what is understood as “socially relevant, acceptable“; what is seen as a “mental illness” and how societies have understood and administered “discipline and punishment“. Hannah Arendt ‘s “banality of evil” thesis debunked the idea that there was anything intrinsic in their genetics or drastically different in their moral or social points of view conditioning Nazis to end up embracing inhumanely horrific social developments. In fact, the U.S. government with their acolytes and local collaborators, have 8-timed the genocidal ratio of Nazi Germany during WWII and not a single one of their “Pulitzer Prize”, “freedom-of-the-press” Western mainstream media has substantially questioned any of it (they would talk in Aesopic ways, not even mentioning his name while talking about Snowden’s revelations) and the Israeli government (“the region’s only democracy”) not only disregards as a criminal offense that an Israeli settler Shimon Yifrah killed ~**~, a Palestinian school girl he playfully used for target practice, but even manages to gag order “freedom-of-the-press” U.S. mainstream media.[Palestinian school girl he playfully used for target practice] Yet, USG officials consider themselves to be “freedom lovers”, “spreading democracy”, whose genocidal abuses are just “mistakes”.[*][ISBN-10: 193598215X] Those consciousness studies show no correlation whatsoever with class, political persuasion, intellectual prowess, nationality, ethnic group, financial standing, race or gender. It took U.S. drone “warrior” turned whistleblower Brandon Bryant, who enrolled in the military as a way to have his own education paid for by tax payers, killing 16,026 people as if he was playing computer games (for which he was awarded a certificate by USG) to realize what he was doing was wrong. Another individual needed only killing one unsuspecting person on the other side of the world to refuse doing it again even under the threat of being court marshaled, while most USG “patriotic” perpetrators doing such things don’t understand why they would “mix emotions with ‘this'”, Bryant’s priest was telling him “‘it’ was (his actions were) all part of ‘God’s plans'” and ~**~.[rollingstone_the-untold-casualties-of-the-drone-war-20160218.html] After participants in the Rosenhan experiment learned that they were the actual subjects of experimentation and asked why they would do such things to another person, how exactly they understand the golden rule, most of them are surprised and tend to easily downplay, rationalize their actions.[* : parking lot] Managers from a fast food restaurant strip searched a teen girl, made her take off her clothings, spanked her and made her perform sexually based on a call from someone pretending to be a police officer because they thought “they were doing the right thing”[Managers from a fast food restaurant strip searched a teen girl] People bathing in an Italian beach didn’t care to rescue two gypsy girls crying out for help and continued carelessly sun bathing next to their corpses.[*][*] Interestingly, the “helping others” social experiment [* : Thinking Fast and Slow page 170] also confirms the approximate (1/3) ratio of people who would act based on their sense of moral responsibility, disregarding other situational and social factors. As all those variously cased and repeated consciousness studies show most people are not as decent, morally grounded, nice and heroic as we may like to believe, which may be a neurobiological, anthropological issue. What we should be conscious of and oppose is letting those types of folks with that kind of mindset take over the world. Most people who either have been victims of and/or know first hand about such abuses cannot rationalize any of it to any extent and do oppose harassing and torturing other people. Many of the people who served as escorts to Muslim children after 9/11 were descendants of Japanese people whose businesses were confiscated and who were interned during WWII just for being “Japanese”.[*] You will also find many individuals belonging to oppressed and discriminated who willingly become perps always for more than “the money”.[*] Even though other social experiments, well-known to marketeers, the establishment media and politicians, show how just barely semantically related perceptions, such as fart smell, can drastically influence people’s responses on a survey relating to supposedly moral issues; the relationship between perpetrator and victim in those experiments was merely situational. They haven’t studied, in addition to presenting an “authority figure” giving “orders to be followed”, the effect of remunerating perpetrators, using actual “authority figures” belonging to the structures of control they are part of and/or suggesting to perpetrators the victims as belonging to “the others’ group”; say: Muslim people in Western countries, Arabic or Spanish speakers in the U.S., “illegal immigrants” or Egypt’s Christian Coptic minority. After corporations systematically destroy the social infra structure of their countries and wars are started based on lies, when displaced people seek livable conditions somewhere else, we let “illegal immigrants” sink in the sea, as we enjoy the celebrity status we have granted Malala Yousafzai and Shyima Hall.[*][*] Just by noticing the kinds of computer games that children and adults get addicted to, such as “Grand Theft Auto: Vice City” and “Pokemon-Go“, it is obvious how easily people would find stalking and harassing other people as something “fun” to do.[*][*] In fact, “gaming skills” and other “indicators” relating to certain “psychological profiles” which potentially qualify “good candidates” for snitching and perpetrating, will help those individuals land a “job” by the military and policing agencies.[Bryan “gaming skills”] In an interview about his movie, “Snowden“, Steven Spielberg wondered how is it possible that out of circa 20,000 employees at the NSA just one (actually a few) could see that what they are secretly doing to the world at large is wrong on many counts and Intelligence Committee Chair Representative Mike Rogers has some peculiar philosophical interpretations of his own about the “tree falling in the forest” conundrum.[* : Spielberg 20,000][*]
Alexander Luria published his study of aspects characterizing the minds of such psychological freaks, “The Mind of a Mnemonist“. Neurobiologist Kent Kiehl, who has been extensively researching the brain of psychopaths, found a very high correlation between the propensity towards psychopathic behavior with the low metabolic activity of the amygdalae as part of the limbic system (feelings) and lack of the connecting interneurons to the prefrontal cortex (rationality). He asked to do the same experiments with police and he was allowed to do so under the condition that he doesn’t publish his findings!?! (Did he continue his research with politicians and plutocrats?). There indeed seems to be such a thing as “the minds of shills, snitches, perps, police, politicians and plutocrats”, which manifest itself in and correlate with what they consider to be means and ends of their deeds, how transparently they act and how honestly they show their intentions, the kinds of folks they tend to associate with and why, and their general smarts. Merely being an “educated” person doesn’t incline the scale one way or the other. As was the case of 1918 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, Fritz Haber, plenty of academics more or less directly aid governments in the technical developments of various genocidal devices and techniques; yet, having high IQs constitute enough legal grounds for police departments not to allow such prospects into their ranks.[*] If you watch the arrest of social activist Sandra Bland you will notice that, emotions aside, the police officer didn’t seem to be able to understand at all Bland’s very basic question: “Why am I being arrested?” Those kinds of folks fully framed within structures of control and lines of commands, who understand reality through “following orders” kinds of reasonings go berserk when confronted with the idea that things do and should happen for intrinsic, natural and explainable reasons. Something that toddlers understand as part of their early conscious development.[*] Unarmed Eric Garner was jumped by 4 police officers and asphyxiated on the spot prompted by what seems to have been nitiated by lip service and quickly escalated from a banal argument to his murder by NYPD officers Daniel Pantaleo and Justin Damico. Regarding “ipsos custodes” (the watchers themselves) matters, you may wonder what is inside of the adult mind of a U.S. Army General with 40 years of service and chief of the NSA and the U.S. Cyber Command, when he models his “Information Dominance Center” with “Star Trek’s Enterprise” themes.[*]. NSA employees themselves express their anxiety about being watched and snitched at work as being “unprofessional”, are able to make such preposterous associations as “the Socrates of the NSA” (which to anyone with some sense of reality who knows who Socrates was and what the NSA does, may sound like “child molesters for peace” or “the St. Francis of CIA’s torture chambers”) and seem incapable of understanding that Snowden may have been motivated by his own moral, civic convictions and a fair reading of the letter and spirit of the U.S. Constitution. [* : theIntercept.com: Zelda] [* : theIntercept.com: Socrates of the NSA] [*] After the OPM hack. Those individuals expressed their concern about such “private” data being used to blackmail them (epically poetic, indeed!) and used public monies to pay themselves insurance.
Those kinds of questions have never been answered by government officials themselves. You may very rarely find within the government individuals like Ron Wyden who at least have a civic sense of their duty, but their public statements would not be clear and revealing enough for people to make sense of what they are talking about, so people have to rely on whistleblowers and leaks to understand what they mean and learn about what the government is doing with their tax monies and in their names. As we well know, they have never stopped lying to, abusing and manipulating “We the people”, while enriching themselves as part of the plutocratic status quo. All they do is use the media and a few figure heads as fronts to quiet concerns of “morally sophisticated” characters. Governments nowadays are huge bureaucracies with relatively small and totally unimportant PR fronts (the politician faces you vote for “in order to ‘uphold democracy'”). There are ways to influence government decisions as it has happened with the SOPA reversal and when The Yes Men have made some of the most corrupt USG agencies change in important ways[* : ] … [* : (41:15) * two weeks ago a very close vote in the house on whether the gov was going to reign in NSA’s bulk collection of our phone records 217-205, because people actually called their representatives].
Again, those kinds of questions have never been answered by the control freaks who tend to gravitate towards politics and policing agencies seizing upon any chance they have to be more domineering and controlling to the extent of instituting secret courts, judges, laws and their interpretations.[FISA] They use “National Security” excuses, as a relatively nice, more responsibly sounding way to tell “We the people” to shut up and “find our place”. In the late 1980’s and into the 1990’s, when the “freedom-loving” Western world was partying “the end of the cold war” after “the triumph over the ‘freedom-hating’ communism”; as the Russian government dismantled the Warsaw pact, shutdown their military basis around the world, unilaterally stopped patrolling the coasts of NATO countries with nuclear submarines and methodically went through complex and laborious diplomatic endeavors to return countries to the many peoples of the former Soviet Union. They seemed to have seen themselves without ways to justify salaries. The 1990’s was also the time when economic and political aberrations such as TPP came to fruition. “We the people” went from being offered services and products to becoming the products to be sold and bought on a collective and an individual basis and in order for them to maximize the profit from “their products”, they needed to know as much as possible about us. In those times, the Internet started to be widely embraced. They saw the opportunity to redefine themselves as some sort of technologically-based, pan-governmental Catholic Church with some business-oriented AI God. The ubiquitous adoption of new technologies and forms of social communication offered them a platform to easily and seamlessly maximize their profit. Benito Mussolini defined fascism as “the merger of corporate and political power” and President Eisenhower warned us about the the military industrial complex growing out of hand. You may wonder how is it exactly that Coca Cola got into the business of worrying about PITA activists.[*] Isn’t it enough for them, that so many people in the U.S. suffer from obesity and diabetes? Private and public employers willingly and/or forcibly participate in the FBI real-time notifications and updates “Rap Back” program (Record of Arrest, Prosecution and Background), about any kinds of run-ins of their employees’ with law enforcement even if they are the victims and including unlawful arrests relating to the exercise of their First Amendment Rights and civic protests even if they do not end up in convictions or charges of any kind and such activities are not related in any way their line of work. As usual, employees have no choice in the matter nor do they get access about such data when it comes to the government and their employers.[*] Nowadays, business, politics, police, justice, the media and academia have merged into one and the same thing. After remaining in the shadows for a while after the Church Committee, the TI phenomenon resumed as a renewed version of MKUltra and COINTELPRO in one in the 1990s.
Why don’t lawyers, legal agencies such as the ACLU, The Public Defenders Office and human rights watchdog organizations such as Amnesty International help? Isn’t that their job?
Lawyers who know about the TI phenomenon choose not to get close to anything related to it, not even talk about it. Some take the money knowing well that all they are doing is draining TIs savings, which is also one of perps’ goals. The Public Defenders Office is part of the government and would only take specific complaints about public officials and workers of government agencies; so, since perps act as non entities from the shadows protected and trained by government, they wouldn’t even register our cases. The ACLU certainly knows about such abuses since MKUltra and COINTELPRO times, but they don’t take TIs seriously, as they have actually told some of them, because: “you haven’t been formally accused of anything”, even though they know all too well this is exactly their modus operandi when it comes to TIs.[*][: ipsoscustodes] Interestingly, the ACLU proudly defends the legal rights of members of KKK and neo-facist organizations, arguing that it is exactly those cases that USG uses to then pass general laws infringing on everyone’s else’s rights.[* : ][* : ] ACLU Jay Stanley objects to the tendency of real-time monitoring databases such as “Rap Back” undergoing mission creep but the main targets of such abuses don’t seem to have a case in ACLU’s view.[*] Very well informed, ex-NSA powerhouses William Binney and Kirk Wiebe have decided to run a world-wide survey in order to investigate such matters even though they haven’t been targeted as other ex NSA employees have[* : Karen]. Wouldn’t you expect for the ACLU to do at least something about such crass human rights abuses?[* : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLPSYFJM_SI%5D%5B* : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz44nifL-dI%5D
The records relating to MKUltra were destroyed by Richard Helms‘s orders. He was never prosecuted for obstruction of justice as part of the Church Committee investigations. A gross estimate can still be made taking into consideration that 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies comprising 185 private researchers took part in 149 subprojects conducting “extensive testing and experimentation … on unwitting citizens [of all social strata]”[“extensive testing and experimentation”]. Say that approximately a total of 300 participating agencies covertly abused around 100 people each (circa 5 new subjects every year) in the approximately 20 years of existence from the early 1950s to 1973. So, a total of approximately 30,000 people may have been ensnared in non-consensual experimentation programs one way or another by USG. Now, when you add up to that figure roughly the same number of people as part of the political persecution and collective madness in vogue in those times (the witch hunts of the McArthy era) as part of the much more socially extensive COINTELPRO, also exposed by the Church Committee, that figure could add up to a total of circa 60,000 when the 1970 census computed the U.S. population at ~**~. In those times, like in ours, people were not all abused and persecuted in the same ways with the same intensity and for the same reasons. If you watch The Front, a movie about the persecution in those times made by persecuted people themselves, you will notice that people did have some privacy (they could even use each other as fronts to evade censorship!). In our times, privacy is a silly illusion. The government can effectively monitor every move of every member of society, which comes at almost no cost to them. In fact, as members of society conduct their lives, they may be unsuspectingly doing the work of targeting themselves (making their pattern of behavior somehow peculiar or its correlation to other patterns interesting, which is all done algorithmically). After the Church Committee, non-consensual experimentation, social control and repression in the U.S. adopted more aggressively a subcontracting and decentralized model, which makes difficult estimating hard figures.[* : FBI chief: ‘unacceptable’ that Guardian has better data on police violence] Even on a county level perps have received all kinds of military grade technology with which then they need training.[* : ] Public safety institutions such as The National Victims of Crime Center should, but does not make public statistics about citizens’ complaints. Some TIs have estimated the figure in the U.S. to be anywhere in the 10,000s, while other think it to be much larger probably up to half a million people, if you include the “collateral damage” to family members. In fact, most TIs believe that low figure only to reflect the individuals who don’t comply, that most people they target rationalize their actions to themselves as “having been quick at getting it”, availing their spineless, coward, bored souls to the powers that be.
Many TIs find the family involvement of their harassment particularly emotionally demanding and hurtful, especially when they mess with your children’s health, they destroy your relationship with your loved ones or your own family members participate in the harassment or contribute to your distress. As he related before “going American”, committing suicide Myron May found especially sad that some members of his family became perps and took part in the harassment towards him. Especially when TIs are put under Zersetzung perps may zero in on their family as a way to mess with them. Your family may be part of some non-consensual experimentation or perps may have just extended the experimentation to your family members as a way to economize on logistics. Some TIs have reported that their babies don’t like to put on clothing because of the effect of radiation.[babies don’t like to put on clothing because of the effect of radiation], but most TIs report perps’ harassment and torture to be so individualized and targeted that their family may for the most part be spared of and unincumbered about such abuses even while living in the same home and sharing the same bed with their spouse. Some TIs try hard not to tax their family members’ minds with such ongoingly taxing, unsolvable matters, which may foster dysfunctional relationships. Other TIs only talk about such themes when other parties bring them up into a conversation and to the extent that the person can understand. There are also the parents who choose to call perps’ bluff and use the harassment to teach their children about the human condition, coping mechanism, perseverance, having a sense of humor no matter what and even some science while they are at it. You may, for example, bring up the topic of “radiation” in relation to “how to detect it” to talk to your children about the scientific method and motivating them to build an antenna by themselves (about which there are plenty of books and well-protocolled guidelines out there any middle schooler can understand). Regardless of the family approach you take, even if anger and distress will be entirely natural, never let hate get hold of your children’s minds. It is a very cheap, unprofitable, shortsighted and spiritually blinding emotion. As Saint Francis (some true and nice hippie character equally loved by the Pope and Muslims during Inquisition times) stated: ~*”the greatest of all graces and gifts that God has granted us with is the capacity of overcoming oneself”*~. Life’s vicisitudes are great teaching and learning moments to understand Saint Francis’ moral. Family members will feel frustrated about not being able to help a person they love which creates emotional frictions, arguments of understanding and at times exasperation in the coolest, most loving parents or spouse. You should be especially careful and honest to yourself about the character of the person who may become your spouse, with whom you may start a family. Some TIs are upfront about their condition, other ones would rather try to know their dates a bit better before deciding to disclose such issues to them. Whatever you do, lies tend to become very expensive in the long run.
Easy! Expose them! They will invariably stop or start being less obvious and aggressive once they notice you are recording and exposing their actions.
As martial arts practitioners do, exploit their offense to strategize your reactions. For more than one good reason, people with something to do, some brains and healthy senses don’t spend their time snitching and harassing other people, but there is absolutely no law saying that someone can’t, say, put up a park bench in a public space right in front of your property or CCTV cameras or from a neighbors’ directed towards your home. Most snitches and perps are misinformed about the people they target. If say they belong to a pedophile neighborhood alert and they are told to watch out for that person driving or walking by, they assume you may be a potential child molester. They tend to be the kinds of people who see themselves as James Bonds wannabes, so they seem to get confused if you in turn start taking pictures of them and their cars and publicly post them. One of their arguments is that legally anyone can take pictures of you that “there is no expectation of privacy” while in public, so you may then take pictures of them as well. If you start “watching the watchers” by following them around for a while for a change, they get confused. Of course, there are too many perps and you would spend your whole day doing such things, so you will have to “choose your battles”. Moreover, even if they basically use the same techniques, being their technological capabilities constrained only by their budgets, there are also cultural aspects characterizing what they do and how they go about it. Policing agencies in the U.S. don’t like to make either presence or actions too obvious to unintended persons since they care about the “free country” facade. They also hide their operatives as well, “because in the U.S. they respect human rights”. They put on lots of histrionic attempts and spend lots of effort and time in theatrical shows justifying mass surveillance, the defining characteristic of a police state, in a supposedly democratic, “good Christian” “freedom loving” country; pretending to confine their actions “within the rule of Law”, “The U.S. Constitution” and “morally grounded” principles; yet, they keep “their laws and their interpretations secret”!?! For a long time they successfully managed to hoodwink U.S. citizens into wholeheartedly believing that only “freedom-hating”, morally base lowlifes such as the Russians, Chinese and Cubans would do such a thing as mass surveilling their own citizens. So, if you live in a “free” country, by all means, use your freedoms! [* : No one is listening to your phone calls] [* : Snowden Evo Morales] The East German stasi actually minded their business and kept their paper data indexed in a relatively simple, cumbersome way.[Birthler files] They liked for the people to think of them as all-knowing and being able to do anything, but did what they possibly could to actually hide their operatives. In fact, as it happens today in Western countries, East German citizens were under the impression that the stasi actually ran the country, that their socialist united party was just a front. The Cuban dictatorial government doesn’t seem to understand that you can’t teach people how to read and write, to then expect for them to read, write and think what you want. The Cuban police doesn’t care at all about acting in the open. They summon their targets to openly discuss with them their repression plan and, following internal regulations, even help targets document police brutality! Yet, they train police not to abuse people, prosecute and jail abusers after discharging them for misconduct, at times in regular prisons. [* : Physicist Guy] [* : Yoani los huevos]
You should always try to minimize the effect of the techniques perpetrators use, not be an easily manageable guinea pig, by:
- acting up in open ways in order to expose the details of what they do: Police and perps try to engage you personally, but they act through innuendo, expecting for you to “get it” and “submit to your masters”. If they mess with you, document exactly what happens ASAP, write/blog about it and openly ask the question in public, widely accessible fora in a naive way specifying in detail the techniques they used and call back the companies they are pretending to belong to. This is also important, because, as it happened during the previous COINTELPRO times, perpetrators are “developing their own skills” and “taking their ‘careers’ ‘seriously'”, looking forward for “future promotions” so at times they get “creative”, “imaginative” and do certain things they know to be illegal which their supervisors may not agree with. Be true and keep emotions in check while relating such incidents. Do not try to let people know how smart you are by figuring them out. Let them do that for themselves, you should just describe the details of the incidents as they unfolded footing every aspect of what you describe in facts and falsifiable statements (which truthfulness can be proven), even if your stories may sound preposterous to some people. Some TI teachers have expressed their worries about USG using minors and school children as perpetrators even while in school, which should be illegal for a number of good reasons. Under informed consent statutes regarding their minors, parents should be fully informed about school authorities abusing their children. Teachers worry about such matters because stupid incidents with their students could end in grounds to revoke their teaching license. It turned out, those teachers’ worries weren’t unwarranted, the online news venue, The Intercept , published the FBI operative manuals which specify the use of minors as snitches and perps by USG. Some people would rather adopt “don’t upset the dogs”, “play dead” strategy entertaining illusions about quietly accepting the abuse in the hope that they will stop. That is not likely to work in your favor either in the short or long term. As part of their wannabe-spy training, they are improving their “smarts”, “psychological domination” mind-gaming skills; so, initially, they map and jail you in order to monitor the effectiveness of their abuse. As is the case with researchers experimenting with animals, to those sick morally deafferented members of alphabet gangs your feedback and reactions is more valuable than their torture and experimentation.
- cc-ing the enablers and “whom it may concern” always when you write a complaint letter: say, if you live in the U.S. and are complaining to the Postal Service about their carriers leaving your mail (and only yours!) by the superintendent of your building whom you have told many times to stop collecting your mail (they are forced to serve as perps by their managers and landlords “following orders from above”), in addition to the USPS and landlord; cc the local police, fusion center, The Public Defenders Office, better business bureau and/or the ACLU. It is important that a record is kept about perps’ actions, as well.
- never accepting any kind of interpersonal engagement with them; talk about, never to them!: Do not reciprocate any kind of conversational engagement with them either through words or innuendo, such as reacting to what they say or do (even through their V2K harassment). They act as if you were forcibly having a conversation with them already, even if you are not talking about matters relating to politics in any way. You say something to a friend of yours and then a perp standing a line on a grocery store fakes talking to another person as if he/she was being part of that private conversation of yours. You should totally ignore them if they come up to blab you or simply tell them to put whatever they are saying in writing, “so, that you can discuss this with your lawyer”. If they get too much on your face or in your way, you should publicly and loudly talk to the situation not to them: “Excuse [Sir|Madam]! You are blocking the way!”. If they hurl at you one of their “we”‘s, you should simply ask them: “Who is ‘we’?” If you are stuck with them in a situation in which you can’t ignore them, say, they are holding you at an airport while they keep your passport, act stupid and loud like you can’t understand them, don’t understand either hierarchies or secrecy, like you would not be a profitable investment of their time, a good “one of us” collaborator. It is definitely much better to have short unpleasant encounters with such morally deafferented morons than dealing with them interpersonally for the rest of your life. German chancellor Angela Merkel seem to have gotten the stasi off her 5 senses, mind and shadow by telling them she couldn’t possibly be a worthwhile snitch due to her “talkative nature” (not as a moral integrity principle!)[* : ] In addition to having a very particular, self-serving way to use language and their interpretations being secret, perps have their ways to interpret whatever they may take as a response from you.[*] As Esperanza (“Hope” in Spanish, from Valencia/Spain) relates to us: individuals she believes to be members of satanic cults, have been harassing her and her family, pushing them to the edge of madness for no apparent reasons. Perpetrators found and followed her wherever she moved as she tried to run away from it all. They were exhausting her physically and emotionally to the point of darkness; yet, she had a moment of spiritual clarity, realizing that “if she let those people take over her life she would never be able to love other people and herself”. Next day, as she walked out of her apartment and found the perps fielding her again, she just gave them a friendly smile. They proceeded to follow her aggressively as she drove, dangerously pairing their cars to hers in order to return her friendly gesture with a mocking smirk.[*] Perps don’t seem to understand that they are not seen as “good police” by TIs. The truest and most fundamental aspect of respect towards a person is accepting “no” for what it means. Gangs of individuals Pavlovian conditioning , harassing and torturing a person tacitly do not have the most minimal respect towards that person or humanity for that matter.
- always remembering that they know all there is to be known about you: even if you choose to, say, illusively think that they don’t know about your second passport you are using taking advantage of your dual citizenship. They already know the answer to any question they may ask you. They are asking, as when they stare at you, to see how you react to their conversational baits. If they use any kind of supposedly private information about you (to those kinds of folks being a snitch, minding other people’s private matters amounts to “being ‘smart'”, they call it “‘intelligence’ gathering” (as if you could “gather ‘intelligence'”)), simply ask them (trying not to invest any emotions as you do so): “… and how do you know about this?”;
- connecting with other TIs: yes, they have their snitches and disinformation brigades in support groups, too; but discerning the truths of matter and the fakes from the true TIs isn’t that hard. To your amazement, you may even run into apparently good people who seem to believe that what they do is right (those, if they are truly good and smart enough, invariably have their second doubts, change of minds at some point).
- keeping detailed records, preferably handwritten or printed notes: of what they do to you with the license plates of the cars, location where and time when incidents happen including videos and pictures you can easily take with your cell phone (use apps to record the exact location, time stamp and direction of the camera); save and make your complaints cumulatively. Always keeping in mind that any kind of electronic data they have access to, either compromised through the network as you access the Internet or a black bag operation, can be easily copied, messed up with. A TI related a story in which after being stopped and harassed by the highway patrol for no reason whatsoever and keeping a long and extensive record of what was going on. He then called 911 and reported (as he recorded the call on his own phone): “certain individuals at the intersection so and so “dressed as police, porting guns and driving what seems to be a police car (reading off the license plate over the phone)”, who have been harassing him and his family for months for no apparent reason whatsoever. The idiots were upset and asked him: “Why ‘he’ had done that?” He made sure to get and keep a transcript of the report. They stopped messing with him/his family in that way. They never know when and where their faces and actions may resurface again. Dr. Katherine Horton related to us a story about a lady who was just an animal rights activist, who was framed by a “Romeo”. She seems to have fallen in love with and a baby was born, after which he disappeared without rhyme or reason and without leaving a trace. After many years the single mother, still wondering what had happened, learned of google face recognition and used it to find him still working as a perp now in Australia.[* : ][*: ];
- connecting with and supporting social justice organizations in your capacity: “(WE) custodiet ipsos custodes” types agencies such as ~**~ in NYC doing some true activism for social justice;
- keeping police and perps at a safe distance, not inviting them in if you get a knock on your door from them: in certain jurisdictions you would be tacitly inviting them to search your apartment. You just stand on the door, asking and repeating to them “what do you want?” and “am I arrested?”, anything extra you say to them, they will use for their playful nonsensical back and forths.
- taking quite simple and effortless measures such as:
- not giving them any excuses to get you off base while committing any kinds of petite crimes as minor as you may consider them to be and even if “everybody does it”. Always keep in mind that “TIs can hit Ctrl-Z”, all they need is just one mistake in order to irreversibly mess with your life;
- not letting medical practitioners do any kinds of “extra” tests on you unrelated to the very treatment you are getting, asking for a copy of the results of any tests and keeping your own updated copy of your medical records (to which you are legally entitled anyway), bring a family member or person you trust to the hospital; if possible, into the operating room with you;
- do not participate in any kinds of “medical research” or “surveys”;
- reading off of and writing on paper;
- playing out music and/or office noises while you talk on the phone (so that they can’t automatically transcribe your conversations, will have to use perps to go monkey and actually listen to your calls, which makes it more socially involving, time consuming and costly to them);
- putting your bed on a vibration-proof frame;
- sleeping in a Faraday cage;
- not accepting drinks or food being handed to you in restaurants and bars and drinking always running water from places used by many people, randomly picking from where to buy or replenish your own bottles;
- totally stop or minimize your participation on social networks and such things automatically leaving an electronic trail of your behavior;
- walking on the side walk against car traffic which makes aiming DEWs at you harder;
- trying to make your behavior as ephemeral and unpredictable as conveniently possible to you; keeping in mind that the better their mapping of your behavior is, the easier you are making for them to mess with you.
- not allowing for their harassment to totally frame/derail your daily life, occupy your mind: don’t do anything you are not comfortable with (which could make some of the previous suggestions less valid). Some people totally ignore perps and police, some other would rather talk to them in order to avoid for their own families to be hassled. Yet, you can reduce your conversations to talking about yourself. You don’t need to snitch or talk about other people. You should tell them to ask those individuals directly as they are talking to you, since “you don’t pay attention to other people’s matters, don’t know the answer to such questions”. After being targeted by the Inquisition, when Galileo recanted his support for the “Copernican” Heliocentric theory during his prosecution for heresy and “blasphemy to the very pope“, knowing well Giordano Bruno‘s fate, he didn’t incriminate anyone but himself as a way to further ridicule the powers that be. He was able to continue his research even under house arrest, retake his previous work and perform his most insightful inclined plane experiments.
There aren’t any official figures about the ratio of snitches and perpetrators to the general population (perp ratio) in our kinds of police states nowadays. The perp ratio in East Germany was higher than during Nazi times. Gross estimates taking into consideration participating agencies and the impression of individuals who have endured the hospitality of those police states suggest that the perp ratio in “the land of the ‘free’ and ‘the’ ‘brave’ …” seems to be definitely higher than in East Germany under the stasi. There are many kinds of perps, full time ones working for police departments and 3rd party “security contractors” and those, being coordinated through their cell phones, who momentarily lend their attention to momentary snitching. There are also those working for the NSA and fusion centers whom you would never see but they know all there is to be known about your life and predictively so (way more than you yourself would be aware of). They “monitor” you 24×7, in order to share that data with handlers and perps in the field. In the U.S. they have networked into an all-encompassing “total awareness” grid linked to policing agencies and coordinated by fusion centers from shoplifting prevention in stores and members of neighborhood and pedophile watch associations, cabs and livery car drivers, all building superintendents and porters, janitors, security personnel, small business and bodega owners; to the USPS, transportation authorities (such as the MTA in NYC) and University departments. Current rent lease contracts in NYC include: “are you a member or veteran of the U.S. armed forces?” kinds of questions in order to keep a current map of potential perps.[*] Once you have organized and instructed people, you must train them into psychopathic behavior, unlearning empathy, give them their practical bearings and keep them in a stay of readiness, for which they use TIs. As historian Ilko-Sascha Kowalczuk in his analysis of the large corpus left by the stasi published in his book: „Stasi konkrete. Überwachung and Repression in der DDR” (“Facts about the stasi. Surveillance and repression in East Germany”): the perp ratio in East Germany was less than 2% and of those less than 20% reported on more than one person, many snitches purposely corrupted their “work” and would even tell, befriend their victims and the stasi stressed objectivity and set the tone even in office gossip. When it comes to those times’ technologies, the stasi could only monitor 4,000 fixed lines, which may have even shared by various individuals, had to use second-hand cassette recorders and they had very few cameras in well known places.[* : ][* : ][* : ] Depending on where you are at a certain moment, live and work the perp ratio may be higher. In East Germany, the perp ratio in media companies was 10% (more than 5 times higher). In the U.S. the perp ratio will be very high at medical facilities and universities.[* : ][* : ] Another important characteristic of our times is that all policing agencies share your data; so, the potentially damaging consequences of perps’ actions is greater and more long term. Students and teachers, who have found their pictures, names and lives’ private details exposed publicly on the “canary mission” site for “promoting hatred of the USA, Israel and Jews on college campuses” (to them questioning the occupation amounts to “promoting hatred”), wondered how could the Israeli government gain so much information about their private lives, which they had never shared on “social networks”. Those kinds of smear campaigns may not only stigmatize you while in college, but influence your professional career in the future. No, it is not just about “electronic Über-surveillance”. There are lots of snitches and perpetrators out there.[*][*]
How do snitches and perpetrators react when made aware about their actions? Do they know what they are doing?
Of course, they know what they are doing! Even if at times they don’t seem to quite see their actions in their true dimensions and full scope and may be misinformed. They receive direct instructions from the government agencies “reimbursing” them and they sign confidentiality agreements in which they exonerate those government agencies from all kinds of liabilities, making themselves legally responsible for their actions.[* : TheIntercept.com: FBI gives itself] Perps react confused while confronted by TIs, as if they were the ones actually being harassed, because: “they are not doing anything wrong or illegal to you”, “they are just snitching you for a while”, doing “their ‘patriotic duty’ of being trained as part of the ‘total awareness’ programs against ‘terrorists'”. What snitches do, even if morally wrong to some people, “questionable” to other and fatal to Amadou Dialo and Eric Garner; technically speaking, is not illegal. There are no “expectations of privacy” while you are in a public space. Anyone who can see what you are doing and relate it to the government. Snitches, for the most part, have no idea about the person they are watching, perpetrators do at least to some extent and they actively and intentionally harass other people. They are told certain things they could check for themselves, but they choose to “follow orders” from the government which given their brains they can’t help but find “smart” and even get a kick at. Once you know the person you are snitching and choose to abuse that person’s trust, you are a perp. As former stasi „Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter”/Spitzel (“unofficial collaborator”/snitch) Monika Häger relates: “they seem to see themselves as minor, innocuous players in the whole game”, who are “just trying to trying to talk to you”, “with no mean intentions”, “‘just’ trying to help policing agencies ‘help’ you”.[* : Yfl6WTd4oFk&t=5m15s] Perps would get upset if you take a picture of them, apparently without considering that they, as willing participants of a larger network of snitches and perpetrators working for the government, had received a picture of yours on their cell phone. In the excellent documentary, with the heads of Shin Bet, “The Gatekeepers“, they related how at times they have detained people who had no idea whatsoever as to why they were being tortured. Unbeknown to them, they had been “chosen” and hunted down as if they were animals to be “worked” as potential snitches to target other people. Some of those individuals have died in custody in their torture chambers without a clue as to why they were detained to begin with. Perps don’t seem to understand the repercussions of their actions or even emotionally, socially empathize at all to other people. U.S. government officials were naively explaining that: “yes, they do their best to find out the identities of the victims of their drone strikes” (after they kill them in order to find out if those where their targets), former stasi members adamantly oppose any association with their roles as perpetrators; seamlessly, silently finding their way into the BND and the business world after the German reunification. U.S. perps can’t even begin to understand what the big deal is and make fun of Angela Merkel’s qualms about being spied on by USG.[*]][* : 7PWRHb8MZjQ&t=33m00: The Guardian/What does NSA surveillance mean for the future of the internet][* : ][*]
There are many different kinds of perps from gang stalkers who may get low-rate part time “reinbursements” (approx. $10 an hour) and perks such as shopping cards, to the ones working full time jobs in fusion centers and for 3rd party contractors.[*] As specified in the widely used tax preparation book in Germany, ~*„Kont”*~, the current tax code of present day Germany grants snitches a 10% flat rate as form of remuneration[* : IE3Swn83gf8 (1:19:05)]
As it was the case before the Snowden revelations, there is a concerted effort by the status quo to play down such matters, which is evidenced by the amount of scheming around, “plausible deniability” and time they put into denying it and portraying TIs as “crazies”, people suffering from persecutory delusions. [* : Daily News] [*] [*] [*] [rationalwiki] [* : ] [*] Have you ever noticed USG denying and misrepresenting claims by Illuminati groups, UFO enthusiasts or the Church of Scientology? Have they ever paid any attention to the claims of actually mentally ill people? If, as they claim: “TIs are just ‘a bunch of crazed yahoos'”, why do they spend so much effort denying their claims? Why do they enlist armies dedicated to online sockpuppetry messing with TIs’ comments and attempts to network, organize, seek justice at every turn? Many U.S. high ranking officials do know and tacitly admit to know that this is going on. [* : Obama citizen’s commision] [* : Kerry in front of press asking such questions as a statements] [* : Keith admitting it to TIs] [* : Cheiny said “forget that stuff”] [* : Rumsfeld on DEWs] Even journalists who are not part of the establishment media and are more questioning and confrontational to the government apparently have “responsibly” chosen not to elaborate in depth on the functional details pertaining to such matters. [* : … “and more” … ] Of course, since, physically speaking, such devices must work both ways, their statements strongly suggest, what many TIs have been talking about for a long time: the fact that they are using military grade devices to monitor and torture them silently and without leaving an apparent trace even while inside their homes.[* : ] TIs have also been complaining for a long time about “hearing voices”, which also turned out to be another of the techniques perps use, which, as it turned out, has become a technique used nowadays commercially to harass people. Obviously, as it happened during previously during MKUltra and COINTELPRO times, perps were beta testing those technologies with TIs. [* : ] [* : ] MKUltra Chemist, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, who saw the temporary reactions of LSD as potentially useful as a mind control tool to “affect the course of important meetings, speeches etc”, stressed the importance of “testing people in ‘normal’ settings”. Nowadays, the government collects so much data about every single citizen real time, seamlessly and in predictive ways; that they can optimally sample with a single query groups of unsuspecting individuals to be used as test subjects for any kind of military, social control, biological and/or pharmaceutical experimentation. In fact, IT companies do those kinds of “big data” querying on an ongoing basis as part of their “business intelligence”. Many people generally have and guard their moral blind spots at any cost. They would not accept wrong doing by the government, even if one makes the effort to explain such matters in ways that they could check out by themselves, because such ideas would rock their normalcy bias. Governmental, religious institutions and the media of European countries pretended they didn’t know about it and disbelieved, made even fun of Jewish people when they were trying to alert the general public about extermination camps in Nazi Germany. Lately, Muslims have taken the role of “cultural other” for Westerners [* : http://neareaststudies.as.nyu.edu/object/kc.media.jackshaheen%5D. TIs, as disposable non-persons, seem to be at the bottom of their regard. People with little technical knowledge find hard to believe that the government is recording every single telephone conversation because they see it as if they were trying to mind every little gossip that goes around. If they are told that the government routes all data through data centers in Canada in order to “legally” spy on U.S. citizens, they would see themselves as driving back and forth to Canada, when the encoded light signals carrying all that information can zip back and forth through today’s fiber optic trunks in about ~**~ ms. Edward Snowden and ~**~ anxiously argued about, as she put it: “why would the government care about ‘her private parts'”? Most people have that kind of mindset because they don’t know governments, politicians, police.
It depends on how do you conduct your life and the harassing and torturing techniques perpetrators are training on you. If they are torturing you aurally, via V2K, it would happen when and where they could aim such devices at you. If they are sleep depriving you, it will in your bedroom, but you will notice that it doesn’t happen the same, when you sleep in different places, especially a randomly chosen place they don’t know about and you don’t share with anyone using a communication venue they own or in a place they can hear what you are saying. They may irradiate you when you are trying to sleep at your home from your neighbors’ places using DEWs, but if you are sleeping in a random or new place (not in hotels or motels!) where they haven’t set up their dungeons, they will be still able to use portable devices such a sonic guns, but the experience will be different.
You will invariably notice that there must be some well-coordinated agencies behind those “happenings” because of their recurrence and their articulation . “Why is it that I constantly find that unknown person staring at me when I am arriving at work?, unknown people following me around, all too visibly acting as if they were updating my location on their cell phones?”, “lights in my apartment on, again? I positively switched them off as I left!”, “… and now I find my apartment door unlocked, too? … and the keyhole misfunctioning, as well? … with a stuck key inside?”, “why are things again misplaced in my apartment?”, “why are all those baseless rumors being aired about me at work? who exactly is spreading them?”… If, say, you are an activist trying to visit a place, you may find virtually impossible to book a flight, your cell phone may not work at crucial times or while you are in the middle of an important, time-sensitive meeting for which you prepared a powerpoint presentation, devices repeatedly misfunction in awkward ways or crash without apparent rhyme or reason; so, your audience and supervisors start wondering “what is wrong with -you-” … As the “invisible gorilla” and other consciousness studies show, attention is a very expensive currency we used sparingly, so they profusely go out of their way in order to make you pay attention to their nonsense. It is not like you tell a friend about some news you read on the guardian questioning Trump’s decision to send “his Armada” to the Korean peninsula and then you read those sames news scrolling on a video panel as you walk by, but like seeing pictures of yourself and Dennis Rodman flanking Kim Jong-Un all of you in a smiling victory fingers pose plastered on your front door or your desk at work (during a period of time they know you will be absent from your desk for some time, as to maximize the number of people who see it), on people’s T-shirts or signs being held by strangers, like a mother pushing her baby on a stroller and still managing to hold that sign … “OK, that is definitely delivered!” If those incidents were random, they would be affecting most people in a very dysfunctional society in which business could not possibly prosper. System theoretic studies have shown that just by incapacitating a functioning entity of some of its parts, you rock its synergistic stability, severely mess with it, bring it to a halt, destroy it[* : ][*].